Wow, I’m still shocked, I never thought that I would ever get nominated for the Liebster Award or any other Award.
To be honest, I saw a couple post about the Liebster Award on Facebook, but I never actually looked into it. I thought it’s just something for bigger blogs and because I’m just a couple of month blogging, that it would be nothing for me.
But I was wrong! It’s exactly for a blogger like me and I think it’s a great idea. It’s always important to help each other and I want to thank Deah from lifeofthefattyd.com very much for nominating me.
Deah is a happy and positive person, who loves her husband, family, make-up and fashion. Her favorite colors are Black, Purple, Pink and Khaki, these are colors I definitely like too. She’s just blogging for a couple of weeks now, but I love her great posts, especially her Fall Inspirations. I’m born in October, maybe that’s why I love the Fall season so much, all the leaves, pumpkins and Halloween.
My favorite blog is diycraftz.com, it’s maintained by Rosemarie. With this blog, she created a community for bloggers, writers, photographers, videographers, who like to share their DIY’s and craft projects. I already had a guest post on diycraftz.com and I think it’s a great way to promote your blog or business. It’s especially a great way for new blogger, who won’t get that many chances to write a guest post on other blogs.
Rosemarie also promotes your article on her facebook page and is always looking for new DIY guest blogger. She works really hard on her blog and facebook pages and I think she is a great person.
There are already really great article about beautiful home decor, seasonal decor and art projects on her page, it’s definitely worth a visit. If you would like to submit a guest post for DIY’s or crafty things too, just message her.
Here are my answers to Deah’s questions:
What is the craziest thing you’ve done so far?
I guess the craziest thing I have done in my life is: I moved with my husband from Germany to America. My husband was born in the states and moved with his mom and sister to Germany at the age of 8. He always wanted to move back and I told him, I would go with him. So we moved to Indiana in September of 2011. Unfortunately, I got really homesick, so we decided to move back to Germany in 2014. Now I actually miss the states and our life over there a lot and I can’t imagine how it must be for my husband, that’s why I’m trying to figure out a way to have a life for us in both countries.
That’s why I love blogging, it doesn’t matter in which country you are, as long as you got a phone or laptop and a good internet connection.
If you’ll win a major TV contest, what would it be and why?
The Ellen’s Design Challenge, I hope that counts as major TV contest. First of all, I love Ellen DeGeneres and also furniture. I would love to design my own furniture and challenge other designers and of course meet Ellen!
Who or what inspires you the most to get moving with your life?
I’m a big dreamer. I always dream about things or goals and if there is a rough time in my life, I always think it will get better soon and that someday I can effort the things I dream about or I will achieve the goals I have and that keeps me moving. Also my one-year-old son keeps me going too, he is always so happy and smiling.
Tricky question that’s being debated for years: Who existed first? Chicken or Egg?
I would say, the Egg. There must be an Egg, before there can be a Chicken, right?
Power or Money?
I would go with Money. I guess if you have enough money, you have power too.
If given a chance to be anywhere in the world as of the moment, where would you be?
I would definitely want to be in Indiana, since my husband and I moved back to Germany in February 2014 we had no chance to visit family and friends over there.
What would make you quit blogging?
That’s a tough question. I’m actually not sure, what would make me quit. I’m blogging now for almost 5 months, I guess that’s not very long and I’m still really motivated and love blogging, even though I haven’t had that many page views and visitors yet. I think it needs patience and a lot of work to be successful with the blogging, but I’m sure I can make it!
What item in your life that you can’t live without and why?
My iPhone! I love it and since I quit smoking 4 years ago, I got really addicted to it. When I’m bored or alone somewhere and feel insecure, I take my phone and look up things or go on Facebook or Pinterest.
If given a chance to choose who you could have been in your past life, who would it be?
I would like to be a princess in a pink dress, who lives in a beautiful castle. Who doesn’t have these problems and worries I have. Sorry I’m a dreamer and sometimes still a little girl 🙈
Are you Team Batman or Team Superman?
I’m not really much into comics, but I would choose Team Superman. I like the Superman sign and think he looks better, lol.
Charmaine is a 23-year-old architecture and lifestyle blogger from Hong Kong, who holds a master’s degree in Journalism and a bachelor’s degree in Architecture. She loves photogenic places and minimalist designs.
Nagham is a 22-year-old college graduate who is a coffee addicted, moon and elephant obsessed blogger. She traveled some beautiful places and tries to spread positivity in the world.
Wiebke is a very creative person how shows DIY projects on her blog and sells some really cool self-made gifts. She even creates gifts for dogs and cats. There is something for everyone, from tasty recipes to beautiful gift boxes.
These 3 make your blog speak! Tymbal is a service for your blog, that allows your readers to listen to your written content, with the Amazon Echo. So that your blog is a podcast.
- Talitha from shesatonewith.com
She is a junior Marketeer and new to blogging. Talitha is a positive and traditional girl who writes about lifestyle, fashion, beauty and food recipes/reviews.
Jamie Leigh is a 26-year-old beauty, lifestyle and transgender blogger, who is addicted to pizza, coffee and making lists. I think she is a beautiful person and really liked her blog.
My questions for my nominees:
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
- Apple or Samsung?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited:
- What is your favorite book or series?
- Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
- When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
- Power or Money?
- What is your favorite dish?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
For Those Nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post, I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2017 Liebster Award.
- For the 2017 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments below so I can view your post and check out your blog. I personally visit each and everyone. I visited a few hundred last year!!
- If you have been nominated before at any time please share the love. Many people believe the Liebster award is similar to a chain email/letter and sure it shares similarities but the underlining idea is to help promote each others’ blogs.
Visit for more information at https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/
— you could also go to the global aussie link to find more images to use for the liebster award.
English isn’t my native language, so I hope what I’m writing makes sense and the grammar is not to bad.
Thanks for reading
2 thoughts on “My Liebster Award 2017 nomination”
Congratulations! Hope more awards for you